Best place to order Fox Wing awning?

Imajeepnut

Observer
I'm looking to buy a Fox Wing awning with some sides and the floor saver. For those with the same awning, where did you buy yours? I'm getting a little frustrated with some of the vendors.

Thanks!

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
Would be happy to help and hook you up on Tuesday when we are back. We are a dealer of RhinoRack and just about anything else overland and off-road related. :)

Imajeepnut

Observer
I haven't ordered it yet, but I did find it at Bass Pro Shops at a very good price. They, being a reseller, kinda snuck up on me! A couple of vendors have PM'd me and I've replied... I'll try and contact Safari Ltd. and see what they have...thanks for the lead. If I can just find some brackets for my Gobi, I'll be set. It should be here in a couple of weeks.

Thanks!

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Just purchased a Foxwing from Amazon. Very good price and Free shipping.

"On" Amazon but "from" where exactly? Some of us, say a friend of mine, is not all that Amazon savvy so details would help. That I could pass on to him of course.

badlander

On Amazon and sold by Amazon.
From my order:
"Rhino Rack Left Hand Driver's Side Foxwing Awning
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$530.14"

OneFastGeek

Observer
If you are not in a hurry, make a saved search for Foxwing on eBay. I got a brand NIB Foxwing for $378 shipped last summer. I still see them pop up now and then for a good deal less than the MSRP price. You just gotta be patient. Good luck on your hunt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online