Best place to order parts? and Parts Catalog

rahee006

Observer
Hi Guys, I am sure if i Dig deep into the forum I can find my answers.
But i looking for best Parts dealers? I come from BMW's so they have pretty good source for parts.
I don't want to completely rely on Rockauto as they lack some parts for our cars ( fasteners nuts and bolts )
I am looking for the Intermediate Pipe that goes after the headers and houses the 2 Downstream o2 sensors for my 1998 California Spec Montero 3.5L

Thanks in advance!

normal_dave

waytoomuchwritinginposts.
For OEM, RC Hill Mitsubishi in Deland, FL has shown the best discounts and provided good service for me. I've price shopped a few others, but they seem to always be a tad higher.

http://www.rchillmitsubishi.com/parts/order-form-2.htm

They ship fast and provide good communication after the order. If you can't find the part in their online lookup, call their parts department, they gladly find the right number for you, then you can go back online, enter it in and get the discounted price, since they can't do it over the counter.

KyleT

Explorer
Oemmitsubishiparts.com

I have Their number here somewhere but they are very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coffeegoat

Adventurer
I price compared with OEMMitsubishiparts.com, mitsubishiparts.net, and mitsubishipartswarehouse.com on several parts recently (crankshaft bolt and washer in particular) and they were all very close, <$1.50 gap on everything. Warehouse was slightly cheaper, but not by much. It's all probably a wash with shipping.

I did have trouble finding Mitsubishi Diamond ATF on the internet, most places had it way overpriced. The only place I could find it for a reasonable cost was www.maperformance.com.

KyleT

Explorer
Napa sells eneosSP for way less than even Amazon. And it works very well. It's made by Nippon oils.

TerrenceLP

Observer
I want to also add who or what is selling from South Africa ? Lynx4x4, http://www.stofpad4x4.co.za/ - And in Australia, just have to email most and its 50/50 if they will ship. What I've found is that if you can find it for a Pajero on ebay.com.au - you canget it shipped to the States.

But the aftermarket is out there - just got to be "Worldly" when searching -

Who is the closet ECU Re-Flash? I have headers on the way and will update to a single cat and side exhaust on my 3.8L 2005.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78