Better drawer systems for a Goose Gear plate in the bed?

Sid Post

Observer
I bought a 2013 Tacoma with the Goose Gear plate in the bed of my new double cab pickup. What are the better drawer systems out there, ideally compatible with this plate? Or is Goose Gear my only option?

TIA,
Sid

Sid Post

Observer
Yes, the door stick has GCWR, Axle ratings, etc.

The springs and rear axle air bag help it deal with the weight better when loaded heavy.

EquiptExpOutfitters

Supporting Sponsor
Goose Gear components will be compatible with their own products. Other companies, none that I'm aware of, don't make drawers intended to be compatible with other brands, such as Goose Gear.

Goose Gear is really your only option unless you find someone willing to make something that will be compatible. Or you DIY it yourself. Maybe you can find something that can be modified to work with the Goose Gear baseplate.

TacoTuesday1

why not get the new v2 Decked instead?

From what I'm googling,
Goose Gear is $1700 for one drawer alone to put in the bed...
which may not even include anything else important like a bottom flat section, top flat section, or second drawer

while Decked is basically a whole setup

Sid Post

Observer
why not get the new v2 Decked instead?

From what I'm googling,
Goose Gear is $1700 for one drawer alone to put in the bed...
which may not even include anything else important like a bottom flat section, top flat section, or second drawer

while Decked is basically a whole setup

Which "deck" are you referring to?

With two drawers and top plates, the Goose Gear system is rather expensive. I should note also that I like wood better than aluminum for something like this because I hate the effect of aluminum rubs on my gear and chemical/physical reactions that occur.

autocorrect ... 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:

EquiptExpOutfitters

Supporting Sponsor
Which "deck" are you referring to?

With two drawers and top plates, the Goose Gear system is rather expensive. I should note also that I like wood better than aluminum for something like this because I hate the effect of aluminum rubs on my gear and chemical/physical reactions that occur.

autocorrect ... 🤬🤬🤬
I'm assuming they're referring to the Goose Gear baseplate which is the foundation/subfloor used to mount everything else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior