Boxxed composite panel systems and camper bodies

simple

Adventurer
A Canadian company manufacturing panels and fiberglass pultrusions.

Camper bodies. No mention of pricing or kits.

Alloy posted a link in November. Looks like one to keep an eye on / investigate.

NOPEC

A Canadian company manufacturing panels and fiberglass pultrusions.

Camper bodies. No mention of pricing or kits.

Alloy posted a link in November. Looks like one to keep an eye on / investigate.
I think Andrea and Dallas at Pronghorn Expedition Vehicles in Alberta are using this product in their current custom builds.

Had a nice conversation with Dallas at Boxxed today. He seemed very knowledgeable and friendly. I learned quite a bit in our short conversation.

Boreas Campers

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Cool. You guys make a cool looking product but it seems a bit spammy to post on another vendor's thread.
Honestly did not even realize it was a post made by the company, had just searched composite panels in the thread search and saw this one. My apologies--will delete former comments!

andy_b

Honestly did not even realize it was a post made by the company, had just searched composite panels in the thread search and saw this one. My apologies--will delete former comments!

To be fair, it was started by an interested party, not the vendor directly. I think your DIY panels look great and addresses an issue among DIYers that other vendors are not paying attention to so I think it is great that you guys are making them available. Kudos.

Boreas Campers

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
To be fair, it was started by an interested party, not the vendor directly. I think your DIY panels look great and addresses an issue among DIYers that other vendors are not paying attention to so I think it is great that you guys are making them available. Kudos.
Appreciate it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online