brautiful truck for global expo

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
A little too bling bling for actual expedition use. The rockstar wheels and flamed hood/vent are just too over the top. But, if everyone liked M&Ms, it would make for a boring trip to the candy store...

REDROVER

Explorer
Nice work but so impractical. "Supple but durable" leather seating... pfft!

i agree it looks very high class, little to much for overland use

. but if someone can drop 150k on H1 ALPHA and another what 50k ? on upgrades .( THE LEATHER INTERIOR IS STANDARD ON H1 ALPHA) i dont think they worry about getting it dirty.( ITS GOING TO RUSSIA) :)

it really does look HOT .

Geared Hub

I saw that guys trucks there last week. It's nice. Not a fan of the vision x lights, for the money I would have went rigid. That being said a stock H1 will go just as many places as this pimped out version.

Now there was a unique expedition H1 I saw the other day, I think it was one of the owners of Magpul owned it. It was a 1992 wagon, and was getting a Duramax/alison conversion, but it had a hydraulic roof on the wagon so it would extend up for living and sleeping space. Never saw one done up like that. You pressed a button and the whole roof assembly lifts up several feet so you can get up and walk around inside.

I don't get why these guys put rockstars on the trucks, the factory 2 piece hutchinson alloys are the best wheel you can get for almost any 4x4 be it the H1 factory wheel or the rock monsters they make for other trucks. I hate the rock stars on H1, doesn't look right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12