Built ‘21 Ford F250 Tremor 7.3 Godzilla with ‘20 Northstar Liberty Camper *14k Miles* Tahoe, CA

Griffer

Well, the time has come to list my rig for sale. With the arrival of a kiddo and shifting priorities - we just have not used it as much as I imagined we would have (Less than 15 nights). I love this thing and have spent a lot of time and effort researching and modifying both the truck and camper and will be bummed to see it go.

It is 100% dialed in and ready to go anywhere. Currently located in covered storage near North Lake Tahoe, CA but can show it in Sonoma County, CA in May if desired.

2nd owner. Purchased the truck 100% stock at 3k miles, CA only, no accidents, clean title in hand. Asking $117.5k

Ford Pre-paid premium service plan transferable and included. All standard maintenance is no-cost. ($$$)

The Godzilla Tremor 7.3 F250 10 speed is in my opinion one of the best camper platforms as it mechanically identical to the F350, has high payload, reliability, simplicity, power, and is relatively lightweight. Additionally, depending on your home state’s policies- you can also save on registration and insurance compared to an F350.

All mods done by professional shops (Avalon in Benicia, CA for camper electrical and Sierra Adventure Vehicles in Truckee, CA for all suspension, camper bed bracket, etc.)

2021 Tremor Details / Options:

Oxford White
7.3 Godzilla Gas Motor
10 speed with 4.30 E-Locker
XLT Premium Package (Heated Seats, Reverse Aid Sensor)
Tremor Package (Locker, Front LSD, 33” water fording depth, trail cruise control, fender flares, high clearance front bumper valence)
Debadged Tremor stickers
Navigation (Sync 3) with CarPlay
Powerscope Trailer Tow Mirrors
Adjustable Gas/Brake Pedals
LED Box Lighting
Upfitter Switches
Remote Start
Tailgate Step
Cloth 40/Console/40 Seats

Aftermarket items on the truck:

Carli Pintop suspension kit
  • King Shocks F&R
  • Gas specific front springs, stock rear F350 springs with 3k Sumo Springs
  • Upper and Lower steering stabilizers with diff guard
  • Extended swaybar links
Wheels / Tires
  • 17x9 +18 Method 704 HD Gunmetal x5
  • 35 x 12.5 Nitto Recon Grappler 125E with less than 10k miles
ARB Dual Compressor under hood wired to upfitter switch #1. Custom air chuck in DEF blank location under gas door.
Morimoto Hybrid LED Headlights
Morimoto HXB Wide 4banger Fogs
Morimoto XB LED Taillights
OEM Lariat Sport Grille (Chrome delete)
OEM Lariat Sport Side Vents (Chrome delete)
OEM XL Black side mirror tops (Chrome delete)
Color Matched door handle covers (Chrome Delete)
AFE / K&N Filters (new in box for both cabin and intake)
Covercraft sunshade
Built Right rear seat pull for extra storage behind seat (perfect for recovery gear)
Built Right shorty antenna
Bull Rings in truck bed
OEM Console Safe with organizers
WeatherTech Floor Liners F&R
Bakflip Tonneau cover for when camper is removed
3M Ceramic Tint 30f/15r
Forscan modifications include “Bambi mode” to allow the fog lights to remain on with the brights, Speedo calibration, and TPMS alert set to 31 psi. (The tires are a 65psi max compared to 80psi stock)

‘20 Northstar Liberty Camper
Standard Specs found here: https://www.northstarcampers.com/products/hardwall-truck-campers-liberty#Specs

Mods / Options
Heated Grey Tank
Midi Heki insulated exit vent
Fold down bunk/cabinet above dinette (26" x 77")
Microwave
Dometic 11k BTU Air Conditioner with softstart for use with Honda 2200 Generator (negotiable in sale)
HappiJack Wireless Electric Jacks
Custom made heavy duty bracket bolted into truck bed to keep the camper stationary in off road terrain. ($2k)
Fiamma 8’ Awning
Maxxair fan
Dometic 3 way fridge
Dometic 2 burner stove
Dometic furnace
All secured by Torklift FastGun system
Torklift Glowstep Scissor Stairs
9” Thick Queen (60"x80") mattress. (sacrifices some overhead space for comfort).
Aftermarket rear license plate reverse camera kit.
Removed all vinyl graphics from camper
GenY hitch step
RotoPax and MaxTrax both secured by SeaSucker systems (negotiable in sale)

Camper Electrical system
  • Victron Controller with Battleborn 2x100amp Lithium batteries
  • Victron Solar Controller with 400 watts USA made panels
  • Victron DC charger with custom larger gauge cable (charges super fast while driving)

The whole rig is like-new condition except the following:
-Minor rock rash on 2 wheels
-Small crease dent on the rear bumper (3-4") from backing into my driveway wall (hence the new reverse camera kit).
-There are also some minor scuffs on the camper passenger side window from branches.

Tailgate is in mint condition and included. Truck has been detailed several times since taking ownership in May of ‘22.

Let me know if you have any questions or need additional info.

-Ryan

IMG_4880.jpeg

IMG_4878.jpeg

IMG_4876.jpeg

IMG_4988.jpeg

IMG_5268.jpeg

IMG_4877.jpeg

IMG_1656.jpeg

IMG_1347.jpeg

IMG_4839.jpeg

Last edited:

Griffer

Would you separate, and sale the truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Possibly, but I would need to sell the camper first in that scenario. At this point I would prefer to keep it together and sell as a package. The truck and camper are an awesome match!

Last edited:

Griffer

Bump, still for sale. Rig is in storage until we have a good weather outlook. Will be able to provide additional photos at that time.

Last edited:

Griffer

Bump, open to offers. This rig is dialed in and ready to go. Will likely be pulling it out of storage this week and can provide a FaceTime walk around or additional photos if requested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior