bushing size Fuso.

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Sorry... I am not really sure what dimensions you are after.
If the PCD of the wheel studs is what you are looking for, then on a 6 stud wheel it is 222.25mm (8.75").
According to a FG639 spec sheet that I have, the PCD on 5 stud wheels is 208mm.

If that is not what you are after, you need to be be a bit more specific.

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
I should add...
The spec sheet for the FE84D (2x4 model) states that the 6 stud PCD is 208mm, which I know is incorrect.
I have the FG84D (4x4 model) which, to my knowledge, takes exactly the same OEM wheels as the FE84D and it, as stated previously, definitely has a 222.25mm PCD (8.75").
I know this as a fact, as I manufactured my own spare wheel carriers and had to space the wheel studs for that.

Also... I have seen rims advertised as suiting the 5 stud Fuso and they state that the PCD was 203mm.
To me, that is more logical, as it equates to 8".

I suggest that you contact @11overlandram, as he has just had some singles manufactured, so should have the correct details regarding 5 stud Fuso rims.

Sorry... I am not really sure what dimensions you are after.
If the PCD of the wheel studs is what you are looking for, then on a 6 stud wheel it is 222.25mm (8.75").
According to a FG639 spec sheet that I have, the PCD on 5 stud wheels is 208mm.

If that is not what you are after, you need to be be a bit more specific.
Thank you very much, SkyFreak
mine has 6 bolts too, I am looking for tires here in Spain and since the vehicle is not delivered until February, I am looking for the measures to keep everything a little advanced

In my task of searching for simple rims, they tell me that it seems that the Fuso has the same measurements as the PCD hub Daily, can someone confirm it.
Thanks

BigSkyBrad

Argh, you had my hopes up! - but alas, the heavy-weight Iveco Daily 2014-2022 is 6x205 in both 16" and 17.5"

Can someone with a 37.5x13.5 r17 tire tell me if a rim width of 10.5xr17.5 is a good choice for a rim? I have found a manufacturer in Spain and as a maximum width it has this measure

Ultimark

I currently have 37" x 13.5" x 17" tyres on a rim with the marking, 17x9 it is an ATW rim on an Isuzu 75/155 (NPS 300) 2020 build truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears