Bushwacker 2014-2016 4Runner Flares

Bushwacker Inc.

Supporting Sponsor
30921-02_v01_20151123.jpg

We've just released our 2014-2016 Toyota 4Runner Pocket Style Fender Flares! They'll give the latest 4Runners 1.5 inches of tire coverage, and bolt on without needing to cut the sheet metal. Installation is straightforward with not cutting and minimal drilling. The flares are made from Dura-Flex® 2000 material that is 100% UV protected and won't chalk if left in the OE matte-black finish. They are, of course, easily painted if you'd choose to do so. They include the stainless steel pocket hardware, are made in Portland, Oregon USA, and feature a limited lifetime warranty. These will fit all of the '14-'16 4Runners with the exception of the Limited model.

More info, instructions, and photos can be found here: http://www.bushwacker.com/fender-fl...fender-flare-set-of-4-oe-matte-black-30921-02

- Andy

30921-02_v02_20151117.jpg

30921-02_v02_20151117.jpg

30921-02_v05_20151123.jpg

30921-02_v06_20151123.jpg

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
Nicely done...

Nice balance between extra coverage and not going too far. Looks good without being the 'oversized bulges' that the FJ Cruiser flares are to my eye. Will there be a smooth, non-pocket version?

Really liking the black-on-white contrast with the truck you guys used for the pictures. :beer:

Bushwacker Inc.

Supporting Sponsor
Nice balance between extra coverage and not going too far. Looks good without being the 'oversized bulges' that the FJ Cruiser flares are to my eye. Will there be a smooth, non-pocket version?

Really liking the black-on-white contrast with the truck you guys used for the pictures. :beer:

Thank you! At this point, it'll likely just be the Pocket Style with the stainless bolts.

- Andy

jpachard

Adventurer
Andy, Nice work. Just saw this and since I'll be ordering a Trail Premium 4 runner soon these will be on the list. Do you happen to have any photos of the rear, especially interested in how you integrate the rear mud flap?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers, James

PS. Thanks for making your products in the US, even greater reason to buy!

Last edited:

Bushwacker Inc.

Supporting Sponsor
Andy, Nice work. Just saw this and since I'll be ordering a Trail Premium 4 runner soon these will be on the list. Do you happen to have any photos of the rear, especially interested in how you integrate the rear mud flap?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers, James

PS. Thanks for making your products in the US, even greater reason to buy!

James,

At this point, these are the only official photos I have of the production flares. All of the previous iterations have been prototypes.

And FYI, we've had a commitment to manufacturing in the U.S. for 47 years!

- Andy

DblD

Adventurer
Andy,

Could a person attach the flares with something other than the stainless hardware?
Or could the stainless hardware be painted black to match/blend in with the flare?

Something like this....

1450583814_black_fastener.jpg

Thanks,

dd

Bushwacker Inc.

Supporting Sponsor
We do not offer anything other than stainless from the factory. However, there isn't a reason you couldn't swap it out for something else; we see people customize the hardware on a regular basis.

- Andy

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
Andy,

Could a person attach the flares with something other than the stainless hardware?
Or could the stainless hardware be painted black to match/blend in with the flare?

Something like this....

1450583814_black_fastener.jpg

Thanks,

dd

You totally want spikes, don't you...

sp2_zps0b9969ea.jpg

Just kidding. :coffeedrink: It would probably make more sense to keep the stainless hardware and shoot the heads with some black paint or Plasti-Dip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger