C.a.m.p. Rtv

Everett Ruess

Me, when I go camping, I actually "go camping". I sleep on the ground with a tarp and a sleeping bag under the stars. If it rains, I use a small tent. If you want to bring a house with you, I think it is time for a new hobby. Think about it. Say, you weigh all of 200 pounds. Why do you need 8,000 pounds of gear to "get back to nature"?

Bergger

Explorer
Me, when I go camping, I actually "go camping". I sleep on the ground with a tarp and a sleeping bag under the stars. If it rains, I use a small tent. If you want to bring a house with you, I think it is time for a new hobby. Think about it. Say, you weigh all of 200 pounds. Why do you need 8,000 pounds of gear to "get back to nature"?

We all have different ideas of what camping is and what it means to get out into nature. The important thing is to get out in what ever manner satisfies you.

Rev

Adventurer
I agree Berg. Don't look down on those who don't sleep on the ground. Live and let live.

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
I just can't believe the price. I would rather buy an AT and new rig to tow it with for that $$.:smiley_drive:

slimtwo

Adventurer
Well it looks interesting enough, but I can't see towing that thing to far off road. I have to agree though, I could find a lot better ways to spend that kind of money, the possibilities are endless... A killer jeep trailer with all the trimmins, and more goodies for the TJ, like a hard top, rear dana 44 with ARB locker and disc brakes, and the list goes on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman