CC for wilderness camping/hiking...

rlwjaw

Observer
Personal defense firearm

BEFORE you make any personal defense firearm purchase I strongly recomend you read In The Gravest Extreem. I do not recall the author. This book points out a lot of things to consider before making a self defense purchase. I used to be in the business and encouraged my customers to read this book before making a decision. I provided it free during the waiting period. I did loose sales because of it but my customers were informed. There is more to every business than just making the sale . Sometimes the price of making the sale is just too high.

kjp1969

Explorer
Purple People Eater said:
I've been looking into a Ruger p345. Does anyone have any thoughts or experience with this pistol?

I had a p89 9mm quite some time ago. It misfired on cheap ammo once or twice in several thousand rounds, but was otherwise reliable. It was somewhat crude- the slide rattled on the frame a bit and the action wasn't great. Kind of unremarkable except that it was fairly cheap, but then when you handled it, you knew why. Disappointing because I like the Ruger .22 autos. I sold it in favor of the Glock 23, mainly because I wanted a heavier caliber.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12