Chiva falls trail officially adopted!

MaddBaggins

Explorer

TrAiLbUs1

Observer
That is great news you and I both have been cleaning that area, and the attempts feel futile once you return the next week to see cans and bull everywhere once again!!! I will be out there @ some point this weekend!!!

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
I'm glad to hear about this. The one and only time I drove that trail in Dec 04 with Goodtimes, I was struck by the beauty of the area and the level of debris. Hope it can be kept open and clean. :)

Clutch

<---Pass
Cool! SOAZ and I almost did that trail last weekend. Drove up the back side of Lemmon. I was pressed for time, so I couldn't do Chiva.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
congrats and strong work..
myself and a few others are coming down to run the area sunday the 16th and we will make sure to haul out trash...with trailbus leading I am sure we will find something to carry out :)

MaddBaggins

Explorer
1leglance said:
congrats and strong work..
myself and a few others are coming down to run the area sunday the 16th and we will make sure to haul out trash...with trailbus leading I am sure we will find something to carry out :)

I'm not a part of Tucson Offroad, but seeing this, I think I will look into them. I caught this link on another forum and thought I would spread the good news.

Jake (trailbus) and I have hauled quite a bit of garbage out from there in the past.

viatierra

Explorer
While running the Hassayampa River today, we ran across a T-rashed camp/lunch spot. Everyone took a few minutes, chipped in and really spruced it up. During the job, several reminisced about your work and recent posts here. Keep it up Dude! It's reminded us all to keep doing our part...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle