cibie super oscars

sasaholic

Adventurer
i never got around to using these lights and im getting crazy ideas about mounting one on my motorcycle and blinding everyone around so before i do that they should go to a new home that will use them for there intended purpose. there are three lights. two are in good shape and the third one has some rust on the lower part of the reflector. ive hooked it up to my battery to see if it effected the light output at all and it doesnt. you can either run it or have it for spare parts. 165 for the three will ship anywhere on u.
cibie.jpg

cibie2.jpg

Last edited:

sasaholic

Adventurer
sorry no covers. i do have a set of almost brand new super oscars on my truck that have covers that i might be willing to sell for 250 plus shipping for the pair. any interest in that?

sasaholic

Adventurer
bump. had a buyer, but it fell through. to all the pm'd i pm'd you back. first one with a resonable offer to put the money in my paypal gets em.

rxinhed

Dirt Guy
I have been an ardent fan of Cibié products for the whole of my automotive life. :coffeedrink:

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
I have been an ardent fan of Cibié products for the whole of my automotive life. :coffeedrink:

I have had the same Cibie h4 setup on 4 different Miatas, 3 of which were wrecked and the lights survived. I know they are the best light housings on the planet for the money.

sasaholic

Adventurer
bump for a price drop. and will be posting up a set of cibie super oscar fogs (great condition)with covers tomorrow for 175. pm me if interested and ill get the pics up of the fogs probably tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12