CL, pittsburgh -Find Coleman

highlandercj-7

Explorer
This should be in the for sale column but are regualrs here been looking for these so here you go. $800 with newer canvas. This is not mine. It's on CL.
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/rvs/1197626266.html

Light Weight Pop-Up with Air Conditioner built in, has single slide out sleeps 4. Slide out sleeps two, and table converts into 2nd bed. New tires & Bearings, recent canvas in excellent condition and can be pulled by about any vehicle. 1986 and nice condition. Bought a hard top larger trailer and have no need for pop up now. Clear title. Call 412-431-0295

3k43mb3l9ZZZZZZZZZ95uf8c9437e49c410e8.jpg

jagular7

Adventurer
If I was closer, I'd take it. I had one before and it was tight to store through my gate, but I could get it in there. I should have kept my last one. Mine had the storage compartment against the back wall. I've only seen others where the storage compartment is against the front wall. With the AC hanging on the back side, I'd bet the storage is on the front panel. Still, if someone wants to help get it half way across the states, I'd be up to getting it. I can travel 8 or so hours east from KC and back in a day.

Anyone traveling west along the 70 corridor? LOL.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan