Coleman Colorado questions.

SNOWDOZER

Adventurer
Just found a Coleman Colorado for sale for $400. Are these worth looking at? Are they big enough for two adults and a 3 year old and is it easy to replace the canvas if it gets damaged?image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

bonomonster

Adventurer
I believe someone here has just built one of these up.... Personally, I like them

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Just an FYI, these typically sell for double or triple that price, I have been on the fence about buying it and would be in my driveway already if my wife said it was okay. But also keep in mind that these are almost 86 inches wide and are not exactly trail friendly unless your idea of a trail is a forest road, when a trailer is wider than your rig it's easy to forget how much more prone to damage the trailer becomes, this is why I sold the last one I had.

SNOWDOZER

Adventurer
Just an FYI, these typically sell for double or triple that price, I have been on the fence about buying it and would be in my driveway already if my wife said it was okay. But also keep in mind that these are almost 86 inches wide and are not exactly trail friendly unless your idea of a trail is a forest road, when a trailer is wider than your rig it's easy to forget how much more prone to damage the trailer becomes, this is why I sold the last one I had.
It's actually 75.5" wide but who's counting. I don't go out on Fordyce creek or Rubicon trail anymore and have been happy with taking FS roads to our destinations. The wheeling trails have become such a scene over the last 15 years and have grown tired of the show that it has become. Just looking for a trailer that we can grab hit the road and be at one of the sites within 20 minutes of the house. We drove down to South Lake last night and will say the pictures were of its good side. The fabric is shot and looked into the replacement cost, looks to be about $800 from Beaver Creek Canvas.

lostagain

Observer

You'd be surprised where they can go, I took mine down many rough tight roads that I could squeeze my MJ down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12