Conferr Bolt-on Brackets/Mounts

WadeGreenwood

SOLD SOLD SOLD

-----------------------------

I've got a set of 8 older Conferr Roof Rack bolt-on brackets. They came off a Conferr rack that had been sitting in a barn for several years, so there's a few small spots of surface rust, but otherwise they're in great shape. Very sturdy and well-built. Most of the newer, gutter-mount style brackets that mimic the Conferr design sell in the range of $25 per bracket. I'm not sure how much demand there is the for the bolt-on style, so I'm asking $75.00 or best offer for all 8. Does not include hardware for mounting to the rack or the truck.

I'm located in Berkeley, CA. Local pick-up or I'll ship on your dime, I think they'll all fit into one the USPS flat-rate boxes. I'm also planning to head to the Cruiser Swap Meet in Stockon, CA on April 14th, so I can bring them there as well. I'm posting here and on ih8mud, so if you're interested, please just leave a reply and then e-mail me at adam[dot]w[dot]crawley at gmail.com - Its easier to keep track of first-come-first-serve that way rather than using PM's.

~Adam

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12