Cypher's Frontier

fangars

Adventurer
4024063207_af909b56a2_b.jpg

fangars

Adventurer
Notice the verticals are not evenly spaced, that is because the middle to are not tacked in place.
The verticals will be evenly spaced.

4087424110_b62092c233_b.jpg

4087452304_b74dbae563_b.jpg

4087520420_529fc943d0_b.jpg

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
Damn, what an awesome roof rack! This thing was designed with some really well thought out parameters in mind. It seems every dimension and even the material used was thought about before hand to make the rack as usable as possible while keeping t great looking. It is by far the lowest roof rack made for the Frontier and for just about any vehicle that I have ever seen. This thing is going to be super functional and actually usable in comparison to the OEM rack. I really like the feature and ability to remove the section of the rack over the sun roof such that when around town, you can still use it just as you would before the rack. Nice work Fangars!

hey you

I am looking into getting a Nissan, and was wondering what the spec's are on this one? Is there a build thread on this? Lift, who how much?

Thanks

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
I am looking into getting a Nissan, and was wondering what the spec's are on this one? Is there a build thread on this? Lift, who how much?

Thanks

Hey hey you...

Here were the specs on my Fronti:
- 3 inch rear Deaver AALs
- Bilstein 5125 Extended length shocks in the rear
- 3 inch Calmini Spacer in the front
- 285/75r16 BFG KM2s
- Shrockworks skid plates
- 4x4Parts.com rear diff skid
- Custom Penksi rock sliders
- Custom Utility Track bed mounted spare tire
- Custom Utility Track bed mounted Hi-Lift jack
- Cobra 75WXST CB Radio
- Wilson 1000 CB Antenna
- Yaesu FT-2800M 2M Radio
- Diamond dual band 2M/440CM Antenna

This may well be common knowledge, but what is the model of these lights?

I have let fangars know that you have a few questions. He should be around soon. Thanks!

What is the status on the roof racks? I want one...

Check out http://www.xoskel.com/Frontier.html

Looks like they are ready for sale! Otherwise, fangars should be around soon to answer any question you may have. This is some awesome stuff coming from Xoskel. Amazing fabrication and attention to detail.

fangars

Adventurer
Lights on the light bar are Hella FF75 knock offs made by PilotAutomotive.

Frontier rack is awaiting mounting system check, talking to local frontier owners now.

One with a OEM rack and one without.

Co-opski

Expedition Leader
I can not wait for the first generation rack to come out so I can ditch my factory hat. :costumed-smiley-007

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears