D3/LR3 seat covers?

I'm about to patch my M&M driver's seat cover; she's torn up pretty good, but considering the use, these are the best covers for fit, form, and function that I have ever had. The new owner will get a free patch-up as I feel the butt seat should have a tad more layer to them.

M&M is the way to go, if you can get them.

bri

Adventurer
Ray I think you nailed it. Wet okoles are excellent covers and surely fit better than any other options we have for LR. Sometimes I'm jealous only of jeep guys for seat cover options......but that's the only reason. Lol

With that said, my M&M covers will get slightly modified with some Molle strips in key areas to allow me some future options. This was a big decision in my purchase of a durable canvas option.

As stated, I do not have Wet Okoles in any of my vehicles but many friends of mine on the islands do. They are classy, have excellent fit and are plenty durable for almost any user in my opinion. I just wanted options to expand and a best quality product to start with and that was Melvill & Moon for almost the same cost since I purchase international exchange rate with no US vended markup.

NCLR_Bear......weigh your options for use and in my opinion is you can't go wrong in the end on either of these choices.

Any pictures if your modifications?

Take a good look at the wear on the driver’s armrest and the outboard driver’s seat; those are the most common wear spots for my M&M covers. On that note, I wore a hole completely in the drivers butt spot over the years; I don’t remember when I put these on but they have thousands of miles and many years of almost daily wear; if you were to rate them against your favorite denim jeans, I’d say they meet the mark all around. Keep in mind, I jump in with greasy arms and such which is not safe for any fabric and will break it down much faster.

I patched the driver’s seat with 3M adhesive and thick 1000 Cordura Canvas; I’m sure M&M would have repaired them but honestly a set of covers this old and so much use, patching was the best option. I’d save the repair cost from M&M and put them toward a brand new set of fronts; the cost, customer support, and life of the covers is beyond my expectations and wouldn’t look anywhere else for LR covers.

Notice the passenger seat, almost zero wear and likely 1/3 the use over the last few years.

No back seats so no covers.

Hope this helps.
ADD98BBC-5BA2-427A-8358-78ACFE2DA887.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger