Denver, CO--ARB drawers SOLD; 200 fit kit still available

Jafrench

Observer
ARB fit kit still available--asking $75 OBO
ARB-200FK--retail $130ish

These came with the truck from the previous owner. Although I would love to keep them, the 3rd row seating is too valuable to give up for the benefit of having the drawers. Essentially in like new condition except for holes drilled in the tops where cargo tracks were/are mounted. I've reconfigured the cargo tracks a bit (removed from non-roller floor side and remounted at the front and rear, perpendicular to drawer on the roller floor). Can easily put them back the way they are pictured below or leave as is. Will snap a pic of current configuration next time I'm out in the garage.

ARB RD1045 (11x21x41)--retail $840ish
ARB RDRF1045 (same dimensions)--retail $1000ish

Purchased new, this whole setup would be just shy of $2k. I'm asking $1500 OBO. Prefer not to ship but if someone far away wants them we can figure something out, but buyer would pay shipping.

Thanks for looking.
IMG-2471.jpg
IMG-2472.jpg
IMG-2473.jpg
IMG-2474.jpg
IMG-2476.jpg

Last edited:

vatsacom

whats a fit kit? I would be interested... I have a 200 and looking for a Draw system but if the fit kit is a way into that. I would be interested and can pick up in CO

Sgt Grunt

Adventurer
Sadly the owner of this passed away and the 200 series was sold by his family. He was an amazing, humble guy and an even better Father. He purchased the 200 from me a few years ago. RIP Jason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan