Denver to Whitehorse

Athabasca

Observer
Over the summer I bought a 99F250 CC SB. I got too busy at work and had to wait till fall to pick it up. Also purchased was Conqueror Basecamp. I had a both truck and trailer shipped to Colorado where we flew down and then drove them back after
spending a week with family.
The US part was real nice. I like the West. Cool mornings and hot afternoons made camping enjoyable. Once we got to Canada things cooled off and we had a bunch of rain through Banff and Jasper. The tent leaked a bit in places but not bad considering the rain we had.

DSCF0109.jpg

DSCF0092.jpg

We managed to use the trailer 6 out of 7 nights but a late finish and snow meant we elected the lodge at Liard Hot Springs.
The trailer is all stock except for the ARB fridge which is a well spent $700. I like the
tent for its size even though its a bear to put up. I got a memory foam mattress which folds up with the tent so its really comfortable.
The truck looks stock but is a quite the sleeper. The PO was building a sled puller when he realised it was too nice of a truck.
The mod list includes a fully built engine/transmission with all the supporting mods for alot of HP.
It also has an ARB locker up front and a factory LSD in the rear. I have some 35s and new MTs for it also.
It has the AMP power steps and a remote start which are my wifes favourite add ons.

It seems every time I poke around under the dash or under the hood I found some
little like coolant filters, crank case filters etc.

Im in the midst of cleaning up the accessoies and installing some serious cold weather gear before winter really hits here.

More photos to come.

Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman