disc-o-bed

Dess

I sold mine. Pita to set up and far to heavy for my purpose, car camping. Very comfortable a solid. Great product. Just not for my needs. Wish Helinox made a version.

Corneilius

Adventurer
I just ordered one of their "Cabinets" to hang in my van. Just got one to check quality and color, hoping to add more for soft storage. Anyone use them/ have pics?

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Mike Hiscox had a pair in one of his sprinter builds for a while. I wish the Black ones were more easy to find at a reasonable price - I'd consider one for my van, but the street price is crazy. Not a fan of the green color.

JJMAC

Adventurer
we have two sets of these. PITA to set up and VERY heavy. but these are great cots and will last a very long time. Military grade. Could use as a semi-permanent sleeping setup in a cabin or such. to camp? way to heavy if only for a day or two. just too much to lug around unless you have a expo camper and such. if we camp for a long period of time (more than 3 days in one location) i will bring these for ultimate comfort in our trailer (along with all the other glamor camping essentials.). if we are going on a long road trip and will be setting up camp every night or every other night and moving/roving, i would not bring these. just too much weight and too much of a pain to set up and take down. I don't know the weights off hand, but i can tell you that they are very very heavy.

great great cots though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998