Eagle Industries and PPM Packs for sale

concentric

Eagle Industries, AIII pack, Airborne Assault, Large. Color is olive green. I bought this bombproof, jumpable pack from Eagle a while back. It's pretty much as bombproof as you can get, as you'd expect from Eagle in a pack genre like this. You can find more about Eagle's current version of the pack here: http://www.eagleindustries.com/produ...&cat=60&page=1 There may be subtle differences between versions, but the concept and many of the features are the same. I used this pack once on a weekend car camping trip to the Sierras, but otherwise it's not seen any dirt time. It does not come with a frame sheet. I've got way too many packs, this one deserves to be used by someone that can give it the abuse it craves. $145.00 plus shipping. Check the price on Eagle's site, this is about 50% off retail.

Patriot Performance Materials Modular Assault Pack, Medium. Black with grey Molle webbing, interior liner is blaze orange for easy visibility of interior contents. I got this pack from a friend because of his description that it was bombproof, and I'd have to heartily agree with that. This is an excellent pack with a lot of room and should provide years of further service. I used it for a trunk bag for about 6 months, very little appreciable wear on this pack though it's used. I'm not sure of the exact interior measurements, but for reference, I stuffed an entire packed Baby Condor inside this pack to give it some volume for the picture and there was room to spare. I'd say it's very close to 3300 or so by eyeballing. $95.00 plus shipping

I take Paypal, USPS MO and personal or company check (will ship after it clears). I will ship internationally via the carrier of your choice. Thanks for looking. :ylsmoke:

IMG_6102.jpgIMG_6099.jpgIMG_6100.jpg

Last edited:

hovenator

Explorer
Is the Eagle pack the AIII or is it the Airborne Assault pack? They are 2 different packs according to the Eagle website.

concentric

Bump.
This is the Airborne version, but it is not the "Airborne Assault". This is the predecessor to that version, when it was called the AIII Large, Airborne pack and was made in the USA. Both packs still currently for sale.

Last edited:

concentric

No, I stay on the ground where possible. I only used this pack for a car-camping trip in the Sierras one time, that's it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears