Eezi-awn Swift Awning...Hannibal Style

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
Just heard from Paul May that Eezi-Awn has just come out with an awning called the Swift. It has pivoting arms like the Hannibal awning, is free standing in no wind, but also has self contained legs in case of wind for tying down. It is the same frame, bag, and material as the Bat. He has a few in a container due here in mid-February.

I asked for more info and will post up once I hear from Paul.

http://www.safari-centre.com/awnings.html

640swift_000.jpg

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
Hello!

We received a handful of these awnings in our recent container. We've been so busy we haven't had time to put one on a truck yet, but that changes this week. I am traveling for SLC down to Prescott for the week to shoot all the new equipment, and will be mounting one of these on my 4Runner. We're excited to see how it has turned out. So stay tuned and we'll have more info for you very soon.

Thanks!

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
Sure will. That is our plan for this week is to shoot a whole bunch. Closed, opening, open, legs, details. We'll have full specs too. Length, width, weight, etc. The full set, so we can display it correctly on our site. Stay tuned.

Thanks

jgatliff

Father, Husband, Outdoorsman, & Adventurer.
Ay updates on this? I am very interested in it. Can side walls be added to it? What will the price be?
Thank you,
Jason

RiDE

Observer
I'm loving my Swift! The ease of use is awesome. I find i use the awning more since it is so easy to deploy and pack up. Thanks again Paul. Follow me on IG @RiDET4R for more updates. I will get more pics up soon.

image1-e1442084048453.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12