Expedition One Bumper vs. ARB

Humvee4us

Does anyone have any experience with how the Expedition One bumper compares with the ARB bumper? I see that Expedition One is one of the very few to offer aftermarket bull bumpers for the new Defender but I hadn't heard of them before. I know ARB even has a special testing facility to test the crash worthiness of their bull bumpers and tests them against a mannequin that measures and weighs the same as a kangaroo to simulate a head on collision with a kangaroo (since it's Australia). Is Expedition One similar to ARB, or is Expedition One for looks amd less for utility?

gabrielef

Does anyone have any experience with how the Expedition One bumper compares with the ARB bumper? I see that Expedition One is one of the very few to offer aftermarket bull bumpers for the new Defender but I hadn't heard of them before. I know ARB even has a special testing facility to test the crash worthiness of their bull bumpers and tests them against a mannequin that measures and weighs the same as a kangaroo to simulate a head on collision with a kangaroo (since it's Australia). Is Expedition One similar to ARB, or is Expedition One for looks amd less for utility?

I only have ARB experience. I have their more classic design on my LR3 and their newer design (for crash-worthiness requirements) on my LR4. I love them both but the install was a bit of work. 2 people are a must for a smooth install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan