Expedition Ready! 2020 F250 on 37s, Locked F/R, 4.30 Gears, HP D60, PSC Hydro, FOX 2.5" + Camper - 875W Solar - Lithium - 40g H2o! $95k - Arizona

DTAdventure

Watched your videos when you guys were more active on YouTube. I took a lot of your learnings when I built my previous rig. So, thank you for that. Sad to see you part with this truck and the camper. What is next?

montypower

Adventure Time!
Watched your videos when you guys were more active on YouTube. I took a lot of your learnings when I built my previous rig. So, thank you for that. Sad to see you part with this truck and the camper. What is next?

Thanks for following along! Glad we could provide some ideas (encouraging to hear). Our time has been consumed rehabbing a commercial property for the past couple years. Looking to break free and travel full time next year for a bit.

We have loved the truck camper. It is probably the best combination of comfort and capability. Donki has been one of my favorite vehicles ever (owned over 80 vehicles so far). Looking to change things up; may not be better but different.

Will share video on the next rig in the coming months. It will involve towing. Still working out what that will be! Stay tuned.

You sold your rig! Any plans for another travel rig?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78