Expedition Suburban

centexan

Observer
I have been lurking for awhile and really love the idea of an expedition suburban. I myself have an '89 suburban 1/2 ton and have gotten some really great ideas on here. I'm curious though, does anyone have or seen a completed or almost complete expedition suburban? I'm thinking with all radios/fridges/racks, etc. I have seen a couple but would love to see more. I think this site is great and has so much useful information. Thanks everyone who contributes.

AA1PR

Disabled Explorer
look for spargman93 here, his rig is a nice example of what you are looking for

& I sent you a PM that will help you as well

centexan

Observer
thanks for the heads up

Thanks guys for the replies. I've been away for a bit but finally got a chance to check them out. Love the platform. Plenty of room and plenty of opportunity to customize it the way you like. Thanks again!

centexan

Observer
Just checked out Northman's entire thread. You're right! He has a really good build. I like a lot of what he has done. My goal is to have a suburban that will comfortably travel the long routes but be able to be very utilitarian. My friends and I like to go hiking and camping 3-4 times a year and have in the past taken my tahoe z71. I started having some issues with it and ended up selling it. So the suburban is up on deck. The good thing is that all of the trips that we took have helped me to figure out what I want to do with my burb. As we keep travelling further and further out from home, I want to make sure that the burb is dependable and we can take everything that we need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998