Fg workshop man.

DAN87N

Hi guys,
I have a 95 fg 63(I think that's what I read on the sticker inside the driver door)
Anyway the one with push button 4wd. As you would expect it does not work due to having no solenoids and the wiring ripped in half due to a rear half frame replacement prior to my ownership.
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for this system and a vac hose diagram? Better yet maybe a shop manual?
Failing that could anyone tell me what actuator does what on the transfer case? I figure one is high / low and the other is engage / disengage front shaft/4wd. Didn't bother me too much it was disconnected as I got the truck VERY cheap. Any help would be greatly appreciated nutting out the little issues I'm presented with. Thankyou.

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
I think that you will find that it is probably a FG637 or FG639.
Sorry, I cannot help with a manual for that model.

Last edited:

DAN87N

Thanks for the assistance guys. Closer inspection of the rego papers list the variant as fg639c. Looks like I shall set to work with a vac pump and multi meter to work out how these systems operate.

AutoCD

A lot of workshop manuals - http://www.autocd.biz/index.html?q=7&ca_mar=77&ca_page=0

Isuzu F series 1996-2006 (96 Cab Model) description of the catalogue:

The Isuzu Workshop Manual contains the detailed and full description of repair and diagnostics of all units of the ISUZU F series automobile 1996-2006 MY, including detailed electric schemes, the moments of inhalings, process of assembly and disassembly of the engine and other units and units, body sizes for an extract of a body, detailed repair transmission automatic and manual, repair of coupling, steering management, the conditioner, all electric components and blocks of the management, the necessary special tool, and as other information.

Models - FR*, FS*, FV*, G*, LT*.
Regions - USA, G.Export, Hongkong, China, Australia, Malaysia.

Engine 6HE1TC
Engine 6HH;4
Engine 6HH;2
Engine 6HK1
Engine 6SD1
Engine 6SD1TC
Engine 6SD1TCN
Engine 6HH1
Engine 6HH1EVT
Engine 6HEITC

Forum statistics

Threads