Fieldsheer Bags on the Versys

AZCPP

Adventurer
While ordering my wife a new Fieldsheer Adventure jacket the other day I seen they had these "Contour" bags on clearance and thought $67 bucks why not? I could throw them on towards the front and go but, there was no way the wife could put her feet on the rider pegs. So, I bent up these little supports to make the bags very sturdy mounted back to clear the pegs. I need to paint them before final install but, I thought I would show them off first. I know, nothing World changing here!
DSCN1948.jpg

DSCN1949.jpg

With the bags mounted.
DSCN1943.jpg

DSCN1944.jpg

mutt550

Observer
Nice work. I've been looking at getting a V for the past several months just waiting for the right time. Sold my KLR this spring so wondering how your getting along with your V. How is it for 2 up? Thanks for the input.

AZCPP

Adventurer
So far I am loving the Versys. The more I ride it the more I like it. I was planning to take a long ride last weekend but the weather forcast in the Rockies changed my mind. The bike handles the wife on the back very well. It has plenty of power while two-up and handling is still great with two-up. I hardly know she is back there. I rode with a friend yesterday, he on his big Yamaha 1900 Cruiser something and me on the V. We fueled together and later he pulled along side and tapped his tank saying he needed fuel. He was on "E" and I was still on 1/2. I haven't done a good MPG check yet but it is around 50mpg. I have plenty of power, better fuel mileage, and better handling in town and on curves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior