Finding parts for Mitsubishi Fuso Canter FG538b

MattyShmatty

Hey everyone! I'm new here. My partner and I have owned and traveled Canada, US and Baja Mexico in our delica. We then found a Fuso Fg for sale in Canada and decided to take the plunge, we are currently rebuilding quite a few parts of this truck but are having a lot of trouble sourcing where to get parts, or what part numbers we need.

We have a manual for a North American model but it's not quite the same, and we have a manual in Russian which is very difficult to translate.

We are located in BC Canada and would love any input from this community on where to start looking. We would love to find a wrecked version of this truck and pick some parts off it but don't know if any exist.

This truck is a mid 90's Mitsubishi Canter FG538B imported from Japan.

Does anyone know if this service manual will have any information on it?

Any help is much appreciated, thank you!

Matt

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190406-191029.png
    Screenshot_20190406-191029.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Aussie Iron

Explorer
Nice looking Canter, love the camper body.
I would say that by the looks of it yes it will cover your Canter. There is a lot of similarities between earlier models and often the same parts used.

Dan.

Tayski

I received a digital download and also opted for a cd version of the manual from a website called Bonanza.com
It was about 30 dollars. I am in the same boat, I am looking for a spare wheel, new seats, bumper racks, etc. Not a lot available in the States. I guess it's time to make friends with a welder

PaulAbbott

Hey, did you ever have any luck the the EPC?

I'm in the same boat now, wanting to find out a bunch of part numbers. I have a 538B and a 538E (both Japanese inports) and there is very little information on them it seems.

Attachments

• IMG_4922.jpg
    IMG_4922.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior