Firemansxterra...Expedition Bound

firemansxterra

Adventurer
Firemansxterra...Expedition Bound **Updated 8-18-09

Username: Firemansxterra

Year: 2005
Make: Nissan
Model: Xterra
Trim: SE (Before I knew I was going to be beating it up exploring and later learned I should have gotten the OR model...oh well, it still gets me there!)
Color: White (What other color is there...)

Mods:
Shrock Skids (all except radiator skid and Diff skid)
MadMaxx Sliders
Custom Storage / Sleeping Build (http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15609)
RTT (Roof Top Tent) Pics coming soon
Replaced Hood Struts
General Grabber AT Tires

Comments: It's not a rock crawler and it's not as near as set up as most of the rigs on here but I'm getting there as fast a poor firefighters budget will allow!! We like going out for days or weeks at a time and traveling to places you need 4WD to get to and hiking and camping. The rig doesn't do to bad at getting me to my snowboarding spots in the winter either! I am getting ready to trash the rear Storage Build and start it over because I want to set it up a little different.

Photos:
Shortly after I got her:
DSC00230.jpg

Her first time out:
DSC00346.jpg

IMG_6398.jpg

IMG_6377.jpg

IMG_3234.jpg

DSC00669.jpg

Last edited:

AZ-Ted

Adventurer
Nice truck and nice pics! For some reason, from your screen name, I figured you would have a red X - LOL.

firemansxterra

Adventurer
Well I did a little updating to my storage / sleeping platform build. I am going another direction with it and wanted it to look more custom. Here is the first of the build pics...more to come later. You can see more pics in the link above to my build thread of the setup...
DSC01003.jpg

DSC01007.jpg

Well I finally got some pics of my RTT (Roof Top Tent) that I have had for a while, but keep leaving my camera at home when we go out on our little expeditions so here are a couple of pics.
DSC01746.jpg

DSC01752.jpg

DSC01757.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior