First post, my gen1 Pajero .....

49b1pw

SDC10958.JPG

Jamacee: I have added a third mount on each side for more support since the photos were taken. Cant get it much lower than it is because of the slope of the roofline, it only clears in the rear by about an inch at center.

ultrakil: Yea that is the cheap snorkel off of ebay out of Malaysia. It's all I could find.

ultrakill

Adventurer
looks good man, i've been eyeing those for a while. I just can't convince myself to drill into the fender yet. It will take me probably another year until I'm ready.

Was the install pretty straight-forward. Did you buy an extra flex-hose to go around the power steering deal?

Dolomiti

Adventurer
Great looking Gen 1.

It's straightforward and very easy to do. Now if I can just find one for my gen 2.5.

looks good man, i've been eyeing those for a while. I just can't convince myself to drill into the fender yet. It will take me probably another year until I'm ready.

Was the install pretty straight-forward. Did you buy an extra flex-hose to go around the power steering deal?

49b1pw

017_1_.JPG

The Montero probably won't see much wheeling, I have a truck more suited for that. Dirty enough? The Montero is more of a commute vehicle to keep miles off my 02 Dodge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior