FOR SALE: Custom Off-Road 4x4 Overland Trailer

RinaBea

This item is located in Casa Grande, AZ

Custom made off road camping trailer for sale. We have used this trailer on many trips over the years. It is very sturdy and robust and has even been on parts of the Rubicon Trail and all over Colorado.

I pulled this trailer with my FJ Cruiser easily and it has also been pulled with a Jeep Wrangler. Tows nicely and is balanced well. I have an extra matching wheel for the trailer but I did not bother with a spare since I could use the spare from my FJ Cruiser on the trailer until I got to a tire shop.

There is a drop down door on both sides of the trailer for easy access to storage. 1 side has a marine varnished wood "countertop" we used to setup our camp stove for cooking - 1 large door opens in the back where the kitchen cabinet is located and we use that as our dining table.

- The Adventure Trailer mutiple angle hitch is included.
- The main box is 6 feet long and 44 inches wide.
- Rear kitchen box has lots of storage. The entire kitchen box is on heavy duty locking slides and moves easily. The drawers all pull out as far as the bottom drawer. The large empty box on top with the pull out slide is where we stored our Camp Oven (not included)
- It has an instantaneous water heater (propane)
- 32 gallon water tank which is plumbed into the water heater and through a water filter to the rear kitchen area for filtered water used for cooking/drinking.
- It has electric brakes which I have found can help "settle" the trailer when off road.
- It does have small trailer shocks which also help a lot when off road.
- One of the small propane tanks are included. If you have ever bought a small tank then you know, for some reason, they cost much more than the standard BBQ size tank. I usually use one for the water heater/cooking.
- There is a 1200 watt inverter in the trailer. It works but it turns out we hardly ever use it.
- 2 - 5gal jerry cans (1 water/1 fuel)
- It does have hydraulic struts to help lift the weight of the rooftop tent (again tent not included) - the struts are in the UP position in the photos and drops down lower to the trailer roof during travel.

Price: $5000.00
The trailer has had some use and could certainly use a bath and maybe some touchup paint in spots if you wanted. When not in use the trailer has always been stored in an enclosed garage.

In the pictures below you will see additional items on the rig and some are for sale and located in their own separate ads those items are listed below and are not included in the price of the off-road trailer. If you have questions about anything in the pictures that is not listed below or above please ask to see if it comes with the trailer or is being offered separately.

- $75.00 - For sale in its own listing: For a bathroom we bought a tank which has a toilet seat that attaches to the tank when in use, it was originally designed for camping while boating in the Grand Canyon so one wouldn't leave "waste" behind. It usually lasts us 7 days before it needs to be emptied, which it can easily be dumped into any out house with supplied dump hose.

-
SOLD: The attached tent is a Tepui Kukenan XL Ruggedized

-
$900.00 - For sale in its own listing: FOXwing awning with a couple of tapered side walls, 1 straight wall, mesh flooring, and additional poles, stakes, and lines. The FOXwing was one of the best investments made.

- ARB Fridge/Freezer - SOLD
- $75.00 - For sale in its own listing: Custom ARB slide
- $75.00 - For sale in its own listing: Camp Stove

00303_8vH5jzD3JwJ_1200x900.jpg
00h0h_kDMg4KSIUdt_1200x900.jpg

00101_6LPZHC7Kk7T_1200x900.jpg
00E0E_8yfOwdacFW4_1200x900.jpg
00Q0Q_aS9mnID9Qd7_1200x900.jpg
00303_2cCO20CCWha_1200x900.jpg
00m0m_9jFVHfiwXn_1200x900.jpg
00909_6Fvw1QN3Y2z_1200x900.jpg
IMG_7310.JPG