For Sale: GFC for Full-Size Truck, 5.5' Bed (Located in North Carolina)

Ryan Matthes

Adventurer and Explorer
I have a GFC for sale that is currently on a crew cab F150, was on Crew Cab Tundra previously.

Listing as three options:
- Option 1: as in with all items: $11,500
- Alucab Shadow Awning
- Alucab Shower Stall
- ARB dual Compressor
- Power Wall: 110 Solar Panel / Renogy Solar Charge Controller / 100 AH Renogy AGM battery / USB & 112v Outlets
- 4 National Luna Dual color lights

- Option 2: GFC ONLY: $8500

- Option 3: let's chat about what you want / don't want

IMG_1355.jpegIMG_1719.jpegIMG_1717.jpegIMG_1693.jpegIMG_1692.jpegIMG_1355.jpeg

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Saw this on FB this morning and had a bunch of people send it to me. Nice build. It's nice seeing one that has some work done to it.

Why are you selling?

Ryan Matthes

Adventurer and Explorer
I just added a Gladiator to the mix and am going to do a GFC or Canopy Camper on that. We have a Mission Overland Trailer that we use when we take the F150, so don't need the 'camper' space on that truck. The F150 is my daily driver, so trying to lighten the load on that one - thus the addition of the Gladiator for trips where I am solo or just kiddo.

Pax2525

Adventurer
got pics of the GFC? Do you have load (beef) bars on top? Does it have the access doors for the ladder option? Color? Thanks

Ryan Matthes

Adventurer and Explorer
got pics of the GFC? Do you have load (beef) bars on top? Does it have the access doors for the ladder option? Color? Thanks

I will get tent specific pictures later today and post them - quick answers are: grey fabric (in perfect shape); has the driver side and rear door, but no ladder; there are 5 cross bars but aren't the actual GFC bars - these are 80/20 bars (3 2" wide, 2 1" wide)

Ryan Matthes

Adventurer and Explorer
I will get tent specific pictures later today and post them - quick answers are: grey fabric (in perfect shape); has the driver side and rear door, but no ladder; there are 5 cross bars but aren't the actual GFC bars - these are 80/20 bars (3 2" wide, 2 1" wide)
here is one, more coming later when I can get away from desk
68195665855__952815DF-6128-449A-B29D-8AC9C5308142.jpeg

cattledog924

How's the fit on the F150? I was told by GFC that the Tundra 5.5' would not work on my 21 5.5' F150.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior