for sale or trade 2002 BMW R1150GSA

fromroswell

Well, I really hate to do this, but I am not using this bike like it should be used anymore. It has been to both coasts of the USA , Canada , Mainland Mexico and up the Baja. It has never let me down, or ever even hiccuped for that matter. 58,000.00 miles, which for these bikes is very reasonable. It has non linked, non servo abs brakes. it is a true adv bike. Enduro transmission super low 1st gear and a true overdrive 6th. It has tons of touratech acc. Big Jesse bags and a Huge gas tank. It’s not perfect It has been ridden and has some dings and scratches. Nothing terrible. I do have an extra sargent world seat and a few extra parts and a new set of tires that will go with the bike. We are spending the winters in Baja these days and an offroad trailer we can pull behind the jeep would get a lot more use. Or a jeep suv of some type. Looking for $6500.00 trades up or down considered. I can help with a fly and ride. If you cant come get it let me know. maybe we can work something out I wouldnt hesitate to ride this bike anywhere.

Attachments

• IMG_0872.jpeg
    IMG_0872.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1581.jpeg
    IMG_1581.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1582.jpeg
    IMG_1582.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 89

Forum statistics

Threads