Front Fenders and a 8.4” Rear Axle Housing from 2006 Tundra Double Cab

Kya

Adventurer
We will be moving into our truck/camper in a few weeks and I still have have the garage to clean out. Make any offer or just pay shipping. Parts are located in Eagle, CO.

Front fenders with no damage or issues (I went to fiberglass). Dark grey.
4F55CD00-3082-42A7-B0FE-8EE552F9ACB1.jpeg

8.4” Rear axle housing. No third member and a few brackets (shock mount, hard brake line mounts) were removed.
80F74E3E-E7AF-48FF-9E31-05E4DDA6C7C6.jpeg

Stock leaf springs with wheeler’s add-a-leaf. 109,000 miles on stock springs. 40,000 miles on the AAL.

trailscape

Explorer
Anyone recollect if there's a difference between the 06 double cab & access cab leaf springs? Could probably use those if they'd fit.

Kya

Adventurer
Anyone recollect if there's a difference between the 06 double cab & access cab leaf springs? Could probably use those if they'd fit.

I’m not sure. I bet you could swap in the AAL or some of the others in the leaf pack and experiment with your own custom setup. Could be worth a trip up to Eagle County?

trailscape

Explorer
Someone picked up the springs today so save yourself some time. Want some spare rear axles or the entire housing?

Thanks, but I'm struggling with garage space myself right now. Would've jumped on those springs sooner, but travel on a holiday weekend is something I like to avoid.

Kpack

Adventurer
I could never find the answer myself when I was looking a while back. I went ahead and just replaced my leafs with some from an access cab with AAL already installed. I haven't seen any problems and they seemed to fit fine when I put them in.

trailscape

Explorer
That's good to know. I think I had looked up the part numbers before and there were different numbers, but that didn't tell me if it was actually incompatible or if the DC was just heavier.

I'm thinking of ordering a set through General Spring and there's nothing noted about body style.

I could never find the answer myself when I was looking a while back. I went ahead and just replaced my leafs with some from an access cab with AAL already installed. I haven't seen any problems and they seemed to fit fine when I put them in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan