FS: 2 KLR650 Motorcycles Registered in Colorado, stored in -- Munich Germany

endlesstrip

This is your opportunity to own two motorcycles in Europe. Fly over whenever you want and ride some of the most incredible roads in the world.
These bikes are registered in Colorado. If you're from Colorado, this is a very simple exchange. Seeing that Colorado doesn't need to inspect bikes that are already registered there, you are able to title and register these bikes sight unseen. I don't know the rules in other states but I do know that it is a simple process in Colorado.

Bike 1.
2004 Kawasaki KLR 650
28,000 miles, excellently maintained, runs and rides great, oil always changed on time.
Bike is turn key, ready for a trip.
Excellent tires, recent chain and sprockets, cruise control, highway pegs, cleated foot pegs, larger windscreen, oversized luggage rack, large lockable GIVI bags, cigarette lighter power supply, sweet tank bag, Clymer Repair Manual
Extra parts include oil filter, spark plug, full set of brakes, clutch cable, chain lube, full set of bearings, full set of replacement light bulbs, fix a flat tire plug kit, Gorilla Duct Tape, U-Dig It mini shovel,
Also comes with small camp stove, some freeze dried meals, and who know what else you’ll find on the bike.
The bike has been stored in Munich Germany in a friends garage and ridden every other year so the bike is pretty much all set up and ready to go. Bike always winterized with a full tank of premium fuel, fresh oil change and fully lubricated before storage. Battery was new year before last and stored inside. However, I would just plan on getting a new battery when you get there. There is a bike shop close by that I can tell you how to get to once you’re there. Or you could just take a battery with you to save the hassel.
The bike is a honey and completely dependable, you will not be disappointed. Love this bike but you’ve heard it before… Divorce Forces Sales.
$3,500 and fairly firm.
It would cost you about $2,000 just to ship a bike to Europe. Bike currently registered in Colorado with Colorado tags on it. Europe recognizes US plates with current registration. PM me with any questions you might have.
This sucks! You’re gonna love the bike and whatever trip you take.

Bike 2.
1999 Kawasaki KLR 650
Roughly 55,000 miles, runs and rides great, oil always changed on time, but needs a little work.
This bike needs a rear monoshock and a muffler. Wide open on the autobahn, it uses oil but on regular highways at speeds of less than 85 mph, it doesn't use oil. The battery was replaced just before I left the bike in storage about 6 years ago so you may need another one. There is a motorcycle shop just a couple miles from where the bikes are stored. Most parts are easy to get there.
This bike comes similarly packed to the bike above. There are a few personal items I would like mailed back to me.
$2,000
It would cost you about $2,000 just to ship a bike to Europe. Bike currently registered in Colorado with Colorado tags on it. Europe recognizes US plates with current registration. PM me with any questions you might have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan