FS: 2000 V10 Chinook Concourse 21’ w/ 12k miles

Flyautoworks

2000 Chinook Concourse 21’
- 11,981 miles
- less than 10 hours on the Onan generator
- Triton V10 powered
- turn key and ready to go!

I purchased this beautiful Chinook after searching for a long time. Unfortunately, circumstances have shifted and I won’t have the time to properly enjoy it. I bought it approximately a year and a half ago with 8k miles from the original owner in Texas who always stored it indoors. It is in near perfect condition with no rust, and very few blemishes. A very small portion of the stripe clear coat is starting to peel on the rear end. You’d be hard-pressed to find a nicer example.

I recently had an RV repair shop go through the each component to ensure proper functionality. All of the fluids were also flushed and replaced. I am the second owner, and the car is currently registered in my name in Arizona.

Services
-Cab
Oil change
Transmission fluid
Belts
Tires
Alignment

-Camper
Brand new Cummins carburetor for the generator to make sure that it would run flawlessly
Everything else has been checked and works as it should

Asking $63,000

If you have any questions or inquiries, please don't hesitate to call or text Alec at 310-570-7620.

Here is a link to the RV trader post with a full gallery - https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2000-Chinook-CONCOURSE+2100-5026535240

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman