FS: 2023 Kimberley Karavan Eco-Suite $115k

BMAC

Hi everyone -

I'm listing my 2023 Kimberley Karavan Eco-Suite, which I purchased new in December 2022.
This has been stored in a heated fully-enclosed secure unit, part of a RV storage facility here in Montgomery County PA. Two ten-day trips made this year, along with a few weekends.
Amazing product - truly capable in all 4 seasons, and thanks to the compact size and air suspension it's comfortable traversing rowdy terrain and tows like there's nothing there at all on tarmac. Vented disc brakes provide drama-free stopping on and off-road. Travel off-road and off-grid for days with the 600 Amp hr lightweight lithium battery bank mated to rooftop solar panels totaling 480 W, fuel-sipping diesel hot water and furnace, and 50 gallons combined in two water tanks that include in-line purification and the Visi-Flow system which allows you to take on water from creeks/lakes/other fresh water sources. Remainder of the manufacturer warranty transfers with ownership: 5 year on chassis and suspension, and 3 years on all other components.

Selling because the wife and I are buying a larger caravan to spend significantly more time traveling.

Full Karavan info available at www.KimberleyKampersusa.com.

The build sheet for this unit is below, showing chosen options as well as all standard fittings.

Other highlights include a hard-sided enclosed cabin that includes a queen-sized bed, 2 reversible ceiling vents/fans, a directionally-adjustable 12v Scirocco fan with timer, diesel hot water and diesel furnace with ducted outlets and thermostat-control of temp/fan speed/timer, settee for four with slide-away table, countertop/stainless sink, 130 liter upright fridge, induction cooktop with two burners, composting toilet, and separate shower (no wet floor around the toilet), a multifunction display showing fridge temp as well as water/battery/solar levels, dimmable LED lighting and lots of storage. Outdoor kitchen includes a gas cooktop, sink and stainless prep space as well as significant storage for dry ingredients and utensils. Mono-tube shock absorbers in conjunction with the air suspension provide whisper-smooth towing as well as the ability to adjust the height and level the trailer in a jiffy using the wireless remote. Onboard ARB air compressor for the suspension also has a quick-detach hookup in the nose box, along with digital pressure gauges for left and right suspensions with full lock-out via switches. Plumbing is protected with insulation and heating elements. Ample storage externally around the trailer with LED lighting, along with power outlets. Outdoor LED lighting is switchable between white and orange (for improved night vision and reduced insect attraction).

KK 112023 Passenger Rear.jpg
KK 112023 Driver extended.jpg
KK 112023 Driver front.jpg
KK 112023 Cabin table recessed.jpg
KK 112023 Table.jpg
KK 112023 Cabin towards front.jpg
KK 112023 Kitchen extended.jpg
1699830430017.png

1699830472682.png
KK 112023 Hitch.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics