FS: **3x Baja Design XL Pro**

rickashay

Explorer
As the title states I am selling my 3x Baja Designs XL Pros. These lights are absolute monsters. I have ran Rigid, Hella, Cheap chinese LED's, etc. etc. and there is no comparison... these are the best of the best. This setup literally turns light into day in a relatively compact form. No need for a stack of 4 light bars on your roof. Only selling because the 3x light look doesn't suit my new vehicle and I'm changing over to a 20" BD light bar.

- One of the only LED's that can compete with 8" HID's for distance
- 4900 Lumens each with close to 100% driver efficiency (Chinese light bars do not touch this)
- IP69 waterproof (can be fully submerged up to ~10ft)
- Comes with extra seals so they can be rebuilt/refinished if the front faces ever get too damaged or "used"
- Comes with extra filters to adjust beam output based on user needs
- Comes with the Black BD covers for each light (BC Legal)
- Wiring harness with splitter & switch included
- Only used for a year and work flawlessly. They have actually been sitting in a box all winter so they really were only on a truck for 4-5 months
- Currently 2x are setup as "combo" pattern and 1x is setup as "spot" but they can be changed depending on your needs

Baja Designs Link: https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/xl-pro-high-speed-spot.asp

These retail for $1050 US plus shipping for the triplets plus the BD covers. Not willing to separate the three of them. Pic to come.

$720US Shipped.

20161002-IMG_7851 by Tamarack Media Co., on Flickr

BJ'sFJ

BJ's Tundra :)
Bump! Great deal on a great set of lights. Can't wait to see the new setup, Addison

qooper

Hey what light bracket are you running on the front of your tundra? I have been looking for something like that forever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12