FS: 6 Lug Toyota AEV black alloy 17x8.5 rims (5) and General Grabber 33x12.5x17, MD

roberto

Adventurer
FS:

five (5) AEV 6 lug Toyota pattern alloy wheels 17x8.5 and 33x12.5x17 General Grabber tires all with less than 1000 miles on them. Annapolis, MD area for pick up only. will seperate at $850 for wheels and $900 for tires obo.

Please PM if interested

Rob IMAG1409.jpgIMAG2280.jpg

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Lay a straight edge across the back of the rim. Measure the distance from the mounting flange surface up to the straight end. BTW, those are really nice looking rims. I'd have been in the market had I the cash. I went to AEV's website and they don't show this bolt pattern. Did you special order these from them or something?

TIA!

Last edited:

roberto

Adventurer
IMAG2185.jpgIMAG2240.jpgIMAG2716.jpgIMAG3343.jpgactually stumbled across them from a dealer that I cannot even remember for it was online. It was the last set and luckily they had set of 5. They are very nice just not my flavor so going back to my classic split rims though I really dont want or need to sell them but I know I probably never o anything with them. I will measure the back space and post on thread here, thanks. Here some more pics

Rob

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears