FS: Bell Revolver EVO Helmet. Like new.

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
I'm selling my Bell Revolver EVO modular helmet that I just bought in September. I should have bought a medium. This is a large. I used it all of about ten times for rides under a handful of miles, so it's in like new condition.

The photo shows this helmet with the tinted shield, but mine is clear. It's the silver color as in this picture. If you want more info on this helmet, I'd suggest watching the product review at Revzilla.com . It was very informative. Here's the link to Bell's site:

http://www.bellhelmets.com/powersports/helmets/street/revolver-evo

bell.jpg

My impressions of the helmet:

This is a great modular helmet for the price. I found I could very easily open and close the chin bar with one hand and no fuss. I also found he drop down sunscreen was super handy. Many helmets have a klunky mechanism to actuate the sunscreen. This helmet has a very large, easy to locate lever to drop the sunscreen, and a small, spring loaded button to retract it. Very nice. Overall, the helmet is pretty quiet, very comfortable, and not as heavy as I feared it might be when I bought it.

I'm hoping to get $135 for it. That's almost $100 less than I paid just a couple months ago. I'll pay shipping to anywhere in the US.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman