FS: Defiant Light Bar (for Tundra) and 3 Hella Rallye 4000 Driving Lights (Boston)

winterhk

ALL SOLD

We recently moved back East from AZ and I find myself having to sell my beloved Tundra :( I decided to take the accessories off first.

Defiant light bar with the short tubes, three tabs and aluminum end caps. Fits 1st Gen Double Cabs. Sold

(3) Hella Rallye 4000 lights Eurobeam with city lights. Sold

Last edited:

YukonRob

Adventurer
Bump..and a question:
Curious about the light bar - looked at the web site and then at the truck, and can't figure out how the bar mounts to the frame. Is it really a no drill, no cut, installation? I'm on the oppsite end of the continent so shipping is probably not economically viable, else you'd have a buyer for both your light bar and softopper.

winterhk

It's true! No cut, no drill. There is a really clever mounting system using two separate pieces per side and bolts into existing holes on the frame. Super stout and really clean.

ChrisInVT

Adventurer
Don't you think $100/ea for those lights are a bit much since you can buy them new from Amazon for $98.95?

Also noticed your truck as one of the user submitted images :)

winterhk

I know it's been awhile, but I'm cleaning out some more storage room in the house and I've decided to ship the lightbar if anyone's interested. $180 + $40 shipping CONUS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle