FS/WTT: 2004 specialized Enduro Expert

Sempertoy

Explorer
I just picked this bike up off craigslist a few days ago. It has been great so far. Needs a minor tune up with some fork work. The only issue is that the bike it just too small for me. I am sure its a size small, I'm 5'10" and feel a bit cramped on it.

I would like to trade for a similar bike in a bigger size, or just sell and start looking again for another bike. I am located in SoCal and don't want to deal with shipping.

Asking $575 OBO

Here is a picture from Saturday

54176b59.jpg

Sempertoy

Explorer
Sure I'll get a list going tonight of the compontents. I would be willing to drop if off at REI, there is one close to my house. The front derailler cable housing broke on my way to work today, if I don't fix that, it will be taken into account as far as sale price.

Fork is a rockshox U-Turn
Rear shock is a fox adjustable.

austintaco

Explorer
I don't need another bike, but I was getting ready to sell my Specialized Stumpjumper FSR XC Comp to make room for new projects. I am 6'1" and I believe this was a size large. Here's a quick internet stock photo of the bike.

specialized_stumpjumper_fsr_xc_comp_680_daphne_20044629.jpg
It has a few upgrades and maybe a neutral or downgrade in fork, but I'll sell it cheap and you can put the best parts of both bikes on one. Honestly, I don't know what is compatible, but if it would work for you, just shoot me a PM and I can take detailed pics of my bike and do a parts break down for you. I just looked at the front shock, and its a Rock Shox Ventana? Shifter are XT, Avid brakes. I ride my tri and road bike, and rarely mountain bike except when I am injured. I'll sell it for $200 plus shipping.

Just looked at your photo again and realized that your bike has disc brakes. Mine does not, so swapping stuff out might be more of a hassle than its worth for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior