FULL length front runner rack 4th gen

4loco

image.jpg
image.jpg
Just got done at Front Runner vehicle outfitters in Agoura, Ca. What a great bunch of people to do business with.
As far as I know this is one of the only 4th gen 4runners with a full 2.2m roof rack from front runner. Basically the same size rack as a LC200.
A big part of the expense was having them "custom" fit the rack. They had to cut down the track, bend the track to fit, and find the feet with the right angles and lengths to mount the rack correctly. now that they've done it once you can order your parts and probably do it yourself for way cheaper since they have all the parts written down.

As you can tell it's very proportional looking and the install is totally over built and extremely tough. This thing is SOLID.

dimensions: 2166mm X 1345mm

Edit* special thanks to Steve At Frontrunner. Give him an email at steve at frontrunner outfitters dot com he would love to get you sorted!

Last edited:

4loco

There very minimal wind noise on the freeway. The only time I could really hear was driving into a strong head wind. Other than that it's silent. However driving with the sun roof open on the free way is no longer an option (I never do it anyway) as it creates a thunderous wind noise inside the cab. Having the sunroof tilted up is just fine though. The slats in the roof don't block as much as you'd think too, so start gazing is still possible for the most part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior