Fun day trip!! Oct 20

Funrover

Expedition Leader
Well today was a BLAST!!!! We(discodude19,toyota_jon,Rovertrain, and myself) went out for a send off in ways! Kevin(Rovertrain) is off to school in a few days to KANSAS!!! So we took today to go on on last wheeling trip for a bit! Did China Wall up the 204 route(the fun way)!! We did all obstacles. My fiance kicked me ut of the driver seat the second we left pavement!!! But she did FANTASTIC!!! We took our time, looked at the sights and took long lunch, made a campfire, shot a few rounds, hungout etc!! On the way out to leave we came across a motly crew..LOL Disco Mike and a few other friends!! It was a great time!! Now to the pics (to view all
http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/Funrover/Off road Trips/Kevin Celebrate/?start=all

IMG_2883.jpg

IMG_2888.jpg

IMG_2890.jpg

IMG_2892.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

MossMan

Adventurer
Funrover said:
Well today was a BLAST!!!! We(discodude19,toyota_jon,Rovertrain, and myself) went out for a send off in ways! Kevin(Rovertrain) is off to school in a few days to KANSAS!!! So we took today to go on on last wheeling trip for a bit! Did China Wall up the 204 route(the fun way)!! We did all obstacles. My fiance kicked me ut of the driver seat the second we left pavement!!! But she did FANTASTIC!!! We took our time, looked at the sights and took long lunch, made a campfire, shot a few rounds, hungout etc!! On the way out to leave we came across a motly crew..LOL Disco Mike and a few other friends!! It was a great time!! Now to the pics (to view all

Great pics. That pretty much describes a perfect day in my book.:arabia:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior