German Sense of Humor?

RoosterBooster

Observer
LOL ...
the add says "Tunnelfahrzeug" so i guess it was build to be used where there is no room to turn around ?!?

funky .... :snorkel:

Joe

Observer
Hi,

nice rig. Yes, truck for tunnels makes sense.
A friend of mine services & modifies Landrovers and one of those had the same construction. Application was for team building courses in offroadcourses. Unfortunately I didn't take any pics.

Re.
German Sense of Humor?
:
You know the smallest books????
- The complete encyclopedia of German humor.
- Full list of the best english cooking recipes.
- All acts of italian heroism.
:D

LukeH

Adventurer
Hey, this is one for all those Americans who keep on saying that this or that truck is TOO BIG for global travel.
No more problems turning round on those tiny European roads, just get in the other end.
And it's got an automatic gearbox too; just right for the atrophied left foot brigade :coffeedrink:

Right I think I'll duck now:bike_rider:

Coachgeo

Explorer
its an expidition vehicle used for doccumentary filming of Pushmepullyou's in the wild. Sponsored by Dr. Dolittle of course.

Bendix

I know that there are similar fire-trucks here in Germany and Austria. They are used in tunnel-emergencies (often in combination with huge turbines to remove the dangerous smoke). They are called "Tunnellöschfahrzeug". Here is an example LINK

Lynn

Expedition Leader
Wonder if you could get that rig with RHD in one end and LHD in the other? Fit for any country...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior