GFC 2020 Summer Reservation (SOLD)

ExileTraveler

My job furloughed a majority of its employees last week, so I am having to sell my reservation. The reservation is in the mid 700s and is part of the next round of campers suppose to go into production this month if paid in full—making it ready for late summer. The reservation was for a XL camper, but can be used for a non-XL version too. Any options can be chosen since it has not been paid in full and has not began production. In other words, the reservation is good for any vehicle. $1000 for the reservation. Thanks! SOLD!

Last edited:

Kristenb83

Hey there, I’m interested....the reservation fee listed on their website says $500, so just curious about the $1000 price you have this listed for?

ExileTraveler

No, the reservation was for an XL, so it was $575. The rest of the $425 is a premium fee that I am charging. GFC reservations can sell for a premium since there is a year long wait. Moreover, since it will be ready this summer, someone will gladly pay the premium fee to insure they have a camper to use for the end of the summer and the rest of the year.

sn_85

Observer
No, the reservation was for an XL, so it was $575. The rest of the $425 is a premium fee that I am charging. GFC reservations can sell for a premium since there is a year long wait. Moreover, since it will be ready this summer, someone will gladly pay the premium fee to insure they have a camper to use for the end of the summer and the rest of the year.

I think you forgot to mention premium...;)

ExileTraveler

LOL my english professor from university days would be greatly disappointed that I didn't catch my excessive use of such a word ?

ExileTraveler

The reservation is pending sale until the morning. Feel free to contact me in case the buyer backs out. I will update this thread once the transaction is completed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman