Got one

jagular7

Adventurer
100_0570.jpg

100_0571.jpg

100_0563.jpg

100_0566.jpg

100_0568.jpg

No lights, but connector and wiring are there. Couple reflectors missing. Complete tongue is there. Parking brake works. Looked like something was welded to the top rail at the corners. Couple extra holes here/there (in odd places). Bed is complete and drains work well. Looks like stock shocks as well. No rust through. Bent fender on one side. Odd 'new' tires that show surface cracking. More pics.
Overall good to start with.

No, I didn't get it for $100.

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
Is that a bullet hole? What's with the recycling decal? Was it going to be recycled, or they used it to pick up recycling?

UK4X4

Expedition Leader
I thought it looked rather like a bullet hole too........same age and month as me...a good vintage

Nimbus

The trailer is in great shape! I am currently working on mine if you want any help or want to share any ideas. I know a local sandblaster if you need contact info.

jagular7

Adventurer
The trailer is in great shape! I am currently working on mine if you want any help or want to share any ideas. I know a local sandblaster if you need contact info.

Great. I put a list together the other day of the local media blasters - Blast It Clean, Blast Away Clean, Surface Finishing, Rogers Mfring (I used before), and Eagle Auto Stripping.

I haven't contacted them yet as I've had limited time at home once I get home.
Worse rust areas are the recessed areas behind the signs.

Saw on the KC CL someone looking for a M416. I thought of getting in touch to see if I could double/triple my money with no effort. But decided......nah.

Nimbus

I put a list together the other day of the local media blasters

The guy that sandblasted mine did it as a side job. The company, I believe within his own family, let's him do side jobs after-hours. It's amazing how clean it was when I picked it up. He did the tub and frame for $150. He is located on the Missouri side though just east of Ameristar. Let me know if you want his contact info or if you find a better price as that's always good to know as well.

jagular7

Adventurer
The guy that sandblasted mine did it as a side job. The company, I believe within his own family, let's him do side jobs after-hours. It's amazing how clean it was when I picked it up. He did the tub and frame for $150. He is located on the Missouri side though just east of Ameristar. Let me know if you want his contact info or if you find a better price as that's always good to know as well.

Sent a pm. Send his contact info thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior