Hella 700FF Driving Lamp Kits Brand New - GA

ptcfact

Hey Guys,

I was able to get my hands on some brand new Hella 700FF Driving Lamp Kits. A lot of ya'll have purchased some of the Hella 500 Driving Lamp Kits from me so I wanted to see if anyone was interested in them. All I am asking is for $62.00 per kit and that includes the shipping it out to you. They come with both lights, stone shields, mounting hardware, and harness. I have a few of them so send me a message if interested.

101976-lg.jpg

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
I will take a set of those!

I am in Canada, but have an address in Tacoma WA that I can give you (family). Will PM you with details if you still have one for me? PayPal work?
Greg

The Rover Shop

Explorer
He says that alot of people purchased the 500 sets from him...but correct me if i am wrong this is his first post..??? If we can't get a hold of him we just may have to go to that auction site...type in the words hella 700 and they are available for just a coupla dollars more..

The Rover Shop

Explorer
or you can go to that same website and enter in item number 370568466184 and voila,...there they are...the sellers handle even matches the posting and you could probably contact him from there... Sherlock Holmes...you are amazing...LOL...

VanIsle_Greg

He says that alot of people purchased the 500 sets from him...but correct me if i am wrong this is his first post..??? If we can't get a hold of him we just may have to go to that auction site...type in the words hella 700 and they are available for just a coupla dollars more..

Good catch on the first post... didn't notice that. My guess... no deals to be had. No worries, onward and upward!!
Greg

Lance4me

Observer
Place an order and the guy never give me a tracking number until I ask for it. Now UPS said they left it by the front door at 2:22pm but this is shipped to a business address and the hours is 9:30-7:00. ******....I'm telling you don't order from him...

VanIsle_Greg

^ Now that sucks.

I found a set of Grote 100 Watt 6" driving lights new in box here locally for $50.00 including KC rock covers also new instead. Plus...no shipping. Hope you get yours soon man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman