Hello from Maine

IshKabibble

Hey There,

I have been lurking on this forum for awhile now and figure I should introduce myself. I live in the White Mountains of Maine and I have been into Rovers for along time, mostly series Rovers of all different flavors, but just recently this clean '94 Disco1 found its way to my driveway and I am rather unfamiliar w/ these trucks. I know I'm going to have a lot of questions and need much advise, so thanks to everyone in advance. Yes, I'll try and add some pictures......I know aIMG_2132.jpgIMG_2135.jpgs much about computers as I do Discos!!

PhD_Polymath

Observer
Welcome to the forum. I haven't been to Maine, but have seen some beautiful photos from the state. Best wishes with the Disco! I have had mine for less than a year (D2), but have read a lot over the years. I am sure you will find answers to any questions you may have about these trucks on ExPo. Cheers!

Green96D1

Explorer
Good Looking Disco and from what it appears you a Base Model which is in my opinion is the better option. Any questions will be answer and for some things searching will also yield many results Good luck man!

b jeepin

Adventurer
Nice looking truck, I'm no expert but have disco experience feel free to ask me anything opinions are always free!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan