Here we go again

riverfever

Adventurer
Some of you might recall last summer when I entered the Colorado Trail Race and was taking donations for the Livestrong foundation. Unfortunately my rear hub locked up about 5 miles south of Marshal Pass and I was forced to abandon the race. I will be racing again this year but I am not raising money. I promised everyone that donated last year that I would make it for them and I won't stop trying until I do. Hopefully it'll happen this year as I'm tired of thinking about it 24/7 and would like to try some other things.

This years race will be exciting. Some changes have been made to the course this year and we will now be on as much of the trail as is legally possible. Last year we avoided some of the real high altitude segments but this year the vote was to do all of the trail we could including segments 22 and 23 which is all above treeline and tops out at 13,300ish. We will also be going over the Tenmile Range from Breck to Copper instead of taking the bike path around it. There will be a SPOT leaderboard again so you can follow the action and hear the call ins. I will post a link to that board before the start on August 2.

For anyone that's interested I'll also post up some pics of my setup sometime soon.

-Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78